In today’s digital marketing world there is no reason for you to struggle, which is always the first sentence I hear from any start up company. Wrong! You do not need to struggle; you just need to get smart. You do not need to compete with multi-million dollar companies’ ability to spent millions on marketing. Instead, get a head start by engagement, key performance, anticipation and respond to the evolutionary performance that today’s market requires.
Take a look at the ever-increasing customer expectations and how you respond to that as a small company with limited resources, but unlimited potential. Allow that potential to open up and focus more on how you can improve the product you already have as opposed to labor over marketing and running the risk that is a very real number: 95% of all businesses fail due to the lack of the necessary ability to provide what consumers want, how they like it, how they remember it, how they want to learn about it, the quantum steps that are as fast as 8 seconds, and the convenience that you MUST at this junction provide. While the digital technology age is disrupting to certain organizations, it also at the same time give them unique tools to respond to that disruption. A cognitive approach as opposed to a rigid text book one, or doing only social media, which all by itself is dangerous indeed, is part of the next major revolution: the recognition that the ONLY aspect of any human life that any of us can really control is truly ONLY a) what you put into your body, b) what you put onto your body, c) and most importantly HOW YOU THINK! The willingness of the unimaginable into existence is not coming; it has arrived, which is the understanding of the very powerful cognitive aspect of our lives, without which the next step in our evolutionary progress would be impossible.
Making a few quick sales here and there whether through social media or conferences has a shelf life! When it is over, it is over.
So, how do you make a persistent and coherent presence on the market place? Join our next generational revolutionary platform, which is the sum result of 3 years of hard work and millions of dollars, and let us create a name and even a legacy for you for life! Without the human story element selling anything that is perceived to be “new” is almost impossible. Being on the platform is simple, it is easy, it is reaching AT LEAST 250 million target demographics just by our simple messaging, and broadcasted by just one of our high-profile media outlets alone. Adding to it comes the combined demographics thus arriving to nearly half a billion pre-qualified demographics over time. This Next Generational Digital Marketing Media Platform is super consumer convenient, which is one of the utmost importances even for Google. The platform also includes academia, which in the case of any health conscious, organic, non-GMO, natural and even anti-aging property driven service / technology / product is a crucial addition. This is when you explain the big WHY! Why to buy what you have to offer! The aspect of Academia included on the platform will gain another 300 million pairs of eyes alone according to statistics.
Please see the bullet points that summarize everything we have talked about above about effective marketing in our digital world.
The essence of The Youthful and Ageless ™ Next Generational Digital Marketing Media Platform:
One can spend $ 200,000 +… (Even millions) and still get nothing because the exposure is
- Not constant, it comes and goes therefore leaves the consumer’s mind, this is true even when spending millions is possible.
- The product is not explained well enough due to lack of time, therefore is not understood by the consumer.
- The message is not simple and consistent….you need to repeat the exact same and memorable message at all times over and over again
- Consumers cannot remember names and titles even if you spend millions on branding. I will attach a 10 sec video tape from a show host who is on TV EVERY DAY and states that EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ON TV EVERY DAY it is hard for people to lock in on who you are and what your message is UNLESS it is the exact same at all times.
The six major additional facts about the Youthful and Ageless Next Generational Digital Marketing Media Platform is that
- It is consumer convenient. Consumers do not need to search the Net only to get lost, finding conflicting information just about anything, which then results in giving up the search out of frustration. Let alone the fact that they do not even know what to search on unless you have been branded for about 17 yrs.
- We are endorsed by Academia, Celebrities and companies with an Honorable Cause, and a Responsible and Ethical approach.
- We pre-qualify the consumer for you by definition of the words we use to evoke their attention. We use every day simple words therefore memorable, but we also filter out thru these simple and memorable messages the health conscious buyers. We reach within a year half a billion laser sharp-targeted demographics. Therefore, every penny spent brings results consistently and on an ongoing base. So while you have publicity for LIFE with us, you also have branding while selling! .
- On top of the fact that your exposure is constant any additional information about any event or further studies or anything that relates to your company / products/ services/ technology will be constantly published by us for free of charge because you are coming in on a sponsored package. Meaning, Atlantic Publicity bears the expenses. That is why it is a special offer.
- We present you as one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” because if you are reading this summary you are.
- The Opportunity: The ongoing umbrella campaign, “America’s Most Promising Companies” represents a sponsorship opportunity for up and coming products that can be indexed under the Youthful and Ageless umbrella platform. There are original content opportunities for your company to tell its story as well as ongoing promotional vehicles that promote the Youthful and Ageless platform specifically.
Source: Atlantic Publicity, Adrienne Papp, NourGroup, Spotlight News Magazine